Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pole Position


This is Captain's log, Stardate 28.5 rounded off the nearest decimal point.  We have traveled back in time to save an ancient species from total annihilation...


Justin, my dad, and I are spending our Sunday afternoon watching Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.  It's so exciting that I am on my computer hardly paying attention!!  All I have to say is, the outfits they are wearing are cracking me up.

I do wish Khan would put on a less revealing shirt... 

I refuse to cover my pectorals.
But you're right, Khan, that would be asking too much... just please don't put that nasty creature thing in my ear!!!

EWWW.  I hate when movies put bugs inside of people.  GROSSSSSS.  Even when the ear is the fakest thing that I have ever seen:
YUCKY!
Say hello to this thing that is about to enter your belly button, Mr. Anderson
A bird was in your ear.  But he is out.  So have no fear.
Now I feel like I have things crawling inside my brain.  These may not even be my REAL thoughts!

QOTD
DAD: It was a choice between Unstoppable and Due Date... and Due Date just sounds like a chick flick.
MOM:  No.  It has two guys in it.
DAD: That doesn't mean it isn't a chick flick.  Star Trek could have a woman captain the ship... but that wouldn't be a chick flick.
JUSTIN:  Wouldn't be believable either. 
----------------
MRS. NATALIE: The iPhone/iPad games make for great conversations...
JAY: Yes, there is not much talking if we are left to our own devices.
----------------
ROXANNE: Well, the last hour of church there were no teachers to sit with the Primary kids.
MOM: (accusingly) Where were you, Justin and Steph?
STEPH: We left early.
MOM: What?
JUSTIN: At least we showed up...
----------------
DAD: Is there a tomato watch tonight?
----------------
STEPH: Whatcha playin'?
PATRICK:  Pole position.
STEPH: Sounds like a stripper game.
-----------------
DENZEL WASHINGTON: Hey, don't get sentimental... makes me feel like I'm gonna die.
----------------
MRS. NATALIE:  We could just give them edibles.
STEPH:  haha!  Yeah, that would do the trick.
JAY:  I have no idea what you two are talking about.
MRS. NATALIE:  Edibles.  You know.  The suckers that have drugs in them.
STEPH: I knew what you were talkin' about.  People who eat those would be able to follow our conversation too.  
JAY: That is what scares me.
MRS. NATALIE:  I heard about them on a TV show... that's how I know about them. 
------------------
BARRETT: I have a present for you, Justin.
JUSTIN: Did he just run into the bathroom?
JAY: I think he went into his bedroom.
MRS. NATALIE:  That's a step in the right direction when presents are involved.  

What ELSE happened today besides hilarious quotes and STAR TREK, you ask?  I'ma let the pictures do the talking.
Poop on your Neighbor!  
Many thanks to the gentlemen who did all the shuffling ;0-) teehee

LET'S GO...
...FLY A...  
KITE.
Mrs. Potato Head
POLE POSITION!

And now... Unstoppable in the theater room with popcorn!  (notice it's paused)
FUN YUN!

Ow ow ow!  SEVEN OF NINE!  I looked her up to see what all the commotion was about, and I have to agree...she IS extremely pretty.  And she has some flippen shweet jewelry.    

Hot.  

This paragraph is not going to make any sense, because I
am leaving a secret message for Justin. :)  He'll
hopefully know what to do.
What is a cool word that ends in v? Co-amoxiclav!
It's some kind of antibiotic.  The tablets are white.
I'm sure you wanted to know that.  J
is my favorite letter.  "Bless you,"
is my favorite phrase.  This
paragraph really doesn't
flow.  Si.
London.
|
|

|


|

This        looks
like an upside
<down game of >
||||          .
 Galaga      .    
Don't you agree,
Admiral????????
          
Bob's Burgers is one of my family's new cartoons to watch.  From what I have seen, it is pretty funny.

It comes with candy…get it?
Health Inspector 1: yes…
Health Inspector 2: no
Louise: cause sometimes they use candy to lure their victims…
---------------------
I think the beautiful Mrs. Natalie Roth and I could make millions giving sales pitches for iPhone apps!  First we would hand out special suckers :


We would let the crowd enjoy those for a moment... along with some rainbow colored sha-rooms.  THEN.  Can we have your attention, please?  We would like to proceed with our awesome description of a few apps that are a MUST HAVE!




GAME NUMBER 1:  BATTLE MASTER


This game is gonna be your favorite.  Ever.  Imagine... the Pope standing at a distance healing Sir Arthur, Captain Jack Sparrow, and the Last Airbender while they do battle with murderous yoda-goblins!  This is no game for the weak.  You will also be up against possessed bats, fluffy spiders, and gooey green gum-drops.  In a world of uncertainty, you are gonna need to rally every ounce of courage that you can mustard.  

"Dude.. did she just say mustard?"





GAME NUMBER 2: PLANTS VS ZOMBIES

This would be your favorite game if it weren't for Battle Master.  YOU WANT THIS ONE SO BAD.  Don't wait for the sale.  YOU NEED IT NOW.  It requires such furious concentration that you won't even notice that there is music playing.  Is it boring? NO!  Levels range from the garden, to a parking lot, to the top of a building!!  There is fog and stuff.  





NOT-SO-SERIOUS CONFESSIONS
I accidentally cheated once in our game of Poop on your Neighbor. :-D

SOTD
The Way You Look To Night- sung by.... wait for it... MAROON 5?!?!

And a song for the upcoming band Salt ON My Kiwi (whose name sounds inappropriate no matter how you say it): 

Sweet Kiwi- Maroon 5


Space.  The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment