Thursday, February 10, 2011

Noi non potemo avere perfetta vita senza amici

If you haven't seen our mighty morphin video yet, this is what went down at the Flynn House yester-snow-day... DO NOT TRY THESE MOVES AT HOME, CHILLENS.


That there was cold.

Also fun was the Team Vs match on Mario Kart!!!  3 v 3.  Luigi Circuit was EPIC.  ... and it was pretty cool to play in my parents' theater room.  muahaha

"Yay!"
I must say, however, that I cannot improve in this game.  As much as I love it... I stink.  Pancake and I played again tonight and I finished far behind everyone EVERY TIME.   "Oh nooo."  (I make my character say that a lot). 

SMACK TALK ON THE TRACK (and other quotes from the game)
"Don't worry about eating dinner... you'll be eating plenty of my DUST."
"Sounds like something a Jedi would say."
"Revenge of the Roth."
"The Flynn-pire strikes back."
"That sounds like a nasal congestion problem."
"This conversation is getting off track... like you will be when we race."
"Why are those bananas moving??... Aw, they are shells.. nevermind!"  
"Yes, I farted on your bed."  

I didn't actually participate in the smack talk... I am not worthy.  I thought the bananas were moving.

BANANA BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








-------------------------------------------

WORDS WITH FRANDS
what happens when i randomly bother unsuspecting friends with this
"First word that pops in your head.  Ready, set, go!"

POIP!

Poop.

DOUCHE!

Beer.

Light!

Purple?

Melancholy.

Detergent.

What??

Pickles.

Pantalones.

Dooooo.
Those are some lovely words, my friends.
---------------------------------------

22 DAYS from today Justin and I will be sitting on a plane.  That is, of course, if my passport gets back in time.  I had to pay $125 just to change my last name on my passport... LAME.  I had a good 7 years left on that puppy.  I blame you, Justin Greene ;0)  Not really, because you are THE BESTEST.  Guess where he's taking me!!!  GUESS! GUESSSSS!  INDOVINARE!

Aw c'mon!  I've given you 2 hints.  All right, for those of you who don't speak Italian... here are a few more clues.




You still don't know?!  Jeebus. heh heh  I'll just have to tell you.  WE'RE GOING TO ITALY!  Isn't that CRAZY?  I am soooooo spoiled! :D  We are actually spending a few days in London first (brrrrr), and THEN heading to Rome (!!!) for 3 days and finally... taking a train to Venice!!!!!!!!!!!  YIPEEEEEE.  I'm just a little bit excited about the whole trip.  A skosh.
 
I think I want to join the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society... but I'm not exactly sure what a guernsey is.  Is it that what the little pull-tab on a zipper is called?  Or the metal piece that holds the erase on a pencil?
guernsey?








guernsey?

Turns out Guernsey is the name of an island or something.  But whatever.

NOT-SO-SERIOUS CONFESSION
I need to work out.

SOTD
Brightly Wound - EISLEY <3






3 comments:

  1. haha, Stephanie, you're such a scatterbrain. And I'm SO jealous! Totally would LOVE to go see Rome. Sounds like you're going to have a heck of a time. P.S. Mario cart is the Bomb digidy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be a more seasoned traveler than I!

    OVERSEAS! Woah... although I suppose a trip to Hawaii counts as "overseas," eh Pink Lady?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't realize you were going to italy! dang..i am so freakin' jealous! i want to travel out of the country so baad..me and keith will just have to do some traveling..thats all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete