Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The (drag) Queen Who Fell To Earth

"Welcome, Dolls."
Chelsey Greenhaw and I are in a bit of a trance right now.  We aren't sure how this happened, but there is a show about Drag Queens on the TV and neither of us can break from our trance long enough to change the channel... plus the remote control is on the other side of the room.
    
Say WHAT?
"The test levels indicate that Uranus is burning!!"  -Lady Tata (Well respected Drag Queen).

"I was very taken with your bosoms.  They were so believable."  -DQ Judge

This is one ZANY show.  WOW.  Okay... let's change the channel and the subject.  

Do you know the true purpose of curtains?  Do you REALLY?  If you said...
  • "To make the window look pretty," then you watch too much HGTV.
  • "A hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window," then you are quoting dictionary.com and should cite your source. 
  • "To prevent glares on the TV while you play Mass Effect 2 in utter darkness," then your name is Justin Greene. 
  • "To hide the fact that my skin glitters in direct sunlight," then you are a vampire.
All of these are very good answers, but the TRUE purpose of curtains is a little something I like to call the Vortex of HEAT.  ('What is a vortex of heat, Stephanie?')  I'm so glad you asked!  It's when you stand on a vent and wrap the curtain around your body to trap in the heat.  It is a very effective way to stay warm.  And I think that is the reason there is always a vent close to a window.  Smart placement.

Another way to stay warm?  Tanning.  I started yesterday because 1) I blend in with the snow (problem) and 2) my family has a history of vitamin D deficiency... so I figure that makes it healthy.  Isn't that right, Bob?
Right-oh!
A worse idea than tanning is leaving the tanning lotion in the car when the temperature outside is below freezing.  AYEEEEEE.

I took a personality test on the back of a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch today.  Turns out I'm a Gobbler with a big appetite for adventure.  I just don't understand why I'm about to bite Lickerific's tongue off:

Say goodbye to your tongue, foo'!
NOT-SO-SERIOUS CONFESSIONS
When I was a young trouble-maker, I drew a face on my dad's favorite big, blue down blanket.  Two, round eyes and and a scary, wide-open mouth.  In sharpie.  I wanted to pretend to be a ghost.  I don't think my dad was happy about that.  But even with the de-face-ment, it was still the softest blanket in the world and it still worked great for turning people into a large, blue burrito.

----------------------------------  
K, now I gotta go edit the Power Rangers video we made today!!!  Get excited!  I will post it soon :-D

HERE IT IS!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnAc-w66KLk


"Okay! That's a wrap, ladies!"  Until next time....


SOTD
Man I Feel Like A Woman- Shania Twain

2 comments:

  1. hahah, man i feel like a woman is a perfect song for the show we were watching..:D i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Drats, I should have won those bosoms.....:

    ReplyDelete