Sunday, February 20, 2011

Barbra Streisand. People. Track 2.

Interlacing fingers is so inappropriate. bahahaha  Chelsey!  Patrick!  Stop the intimacy!!  MY EYES!  Next thing I know you'll be calling each other "pookey."

Gross. ;)

Want some advice?  Outsmart the elephants.

SANG DAT SONG, yeee-ah
A lot of the popular songs on the radio have two singers...  one person that sings the entire song and then that other guy who sings the last word(s) of each line and a bunch of "yeahs" and "ohs" and "uh-huhs"... slightly behind the main singer.  MY THEORY is that this second guy never learned the words to the song and just chimes in when he remembers them.  Because, I mean, I do the same thing when I'm first learning a song... leading up to the last few words you are given context clues AND a rhyming word so that USUALLY you can figure out what to sing before the end of the line arrives.  I'm kinda grateful for Mr. Back-up... he makes me feel better about joining in, even when I don't quite no the words yet.

Here are a couple of examples:

BLACK EYED PEAS-Where is the Love? 

TRAVIE MCOY ft. BRUNO MARS- Billionaire
(^^^F-BOMB ALERT ^^^excuse the 3 f-bombs...can't find a clean version that isn't crappy quality)

And this is slightly off topic, but still HILLLLL-ARIOUS:

Weeeeeeeere you going to cut her chocolate cake or brownies?

Ok, I think I promised you guys some "when in Rome" plans!
Well here's what I gat...

Justin and I will ride into the city on horse in regal clothing (not the horse... we'll wear the fancy clothes... the horse will just have to deal with it... he can wear cool clothes NEXT time), Justin will do a trick flip on a clothesline, and then we kill all the bad guys and strut down a cobble stone road.  Then we will leap gaily about the Roman Forum, climb some wall, and get our gang together at the Colosseum.  Finally, we will hijack a chariot, get on a boat for a moment and then get bored and walk into some important looking building with a loaded crossbow.  JUST KIDDING.
Can I just say that Assassins Creed is an awesome game (to watch... 'cause I haven't actually played it yet).  Justin even teased that we should name our first boy Ezio.

All right the REAL plans are not so daring but they are, I would argue, just as exciting :)
DAY 4- We get to Rome at around 2:00pm and Justin says the FIRST place me MUST visit is Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele II (because you can "see everything from the top") On our way to this monumento, we will toss a coin in the Trevi Fountains and eat some gelato.  YUM!  Then we will head on over to the Pantheon, followed by PIZZA!

DAY 5- Is my birthday!  We will probably visit the Roman Forum, Colosseum, Piazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi (some statue that I found in google map Rome), and the Spanish Steps.  We will also consume pizza and gelato once more.  It's pretty much one big circle (well... not a very nice circle... but more like the circle that a pigeon tried to draw for me this one time at the park):



DAY 6- Is wide open for exploring Rome like the lost tourists we will be.  We do have the Vatican and Hard Rock Cafe on our agenda.  OH, and gelato... because Justin says we are required to eat it every day.

DAY 7- TRAIN RIDE TO VENICE!  During which we will play cards, enjoy the scenery, and pretend we're afraid of trees and from Canada....HAHAHA.  Not really that last thing... I just wanted to give Justin a scare.  I hope we get Thomas the Tank Engine as our train.... 
"I'm actually not a real train..."
 Because he is my favorite train ever...
"Seriously tho, I'm a CARTOON..."
...definitely cooler than that Chuggington poser.
"Hey!  Dat's not nice."

DAY 8- We honestly have no idea what were doing.  We will relax and take strolls about the city.

DAY 9- St. Mark's Basilica (a whopping 4 min walk from our hotel... I don't think I can handle it!) and possibly a boat ride of some fashion.  Depending on how much money we have left over... we MIGHT pay way more than we should to float awkwardly down the river in a gondola.  I think it might be more entertaining to watch other people ride in gondolas and take turns guessing their story.

And the next day we fly out at 7:45 am.  EARLY.

So there you have it!  And when we get back I will tell you a completely different story... because my plans normally don't tend to work out :-D  

No comments:

Post a Comment