Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Other End of that Spectrum

I am SO ready for this trip!  Nervous?  Incredibly... but I feel safe traveling with my JJ!   This will be a great experience... even if nothing goes as planned.  :)  I will remain calm... with discretely sweaty palms.  And I will not put an Airborne tablet directly in mouth.  That is never a good plan.

I've almost got everything packed... including my favorite stuffed monkey in all his glorious humble brickness!

And we've got our monopoly money.

I should probably keep the 80 pounds in my carry-on... as to not get charged extra for going over the 50 pound check-in luggage limit.  BAHAHAHA.

Okay, so I make bad puns.  Maybe if I said them in an angry tone they would be more impressive...like what you hear in Eminem's music.  He gets away with the most terrible puns I have ever heard just because he says it hateful and really fast.  For example:

Taken from "I Love the Way You Lie."

Now you get to watch her leave
Out the window
Guess that's why they call it window pane

Really?  Well, I find your music pane-ful to listen to.  Sorry, Justin.  I tried.

Now HERE'S some good lyrics:
There are...
1,2,3,4
Monkeys at the door.
There are 1,2,3,4
Monkeys at the door.
And the little, red bunny says,
"Hello!"
And the big, brown bear says,
"I want to shovel snow."
There are 1,2,3,4
Monkeys at the door.
Hey!
Did you buy your mother a quilt?
Did you find another kilt?
Do you drink soda on Wednesdays?
Do you own some cheese that sprays?

There are...
1,2,3,4
Monkeys at the door.
There are 1,2,3,4
Monkeys at the door.
And the little, red bunny says,
"Hello!"
And the big, brown bear says,
"I want to shovel snow."

Quality music.  That's what that is.  I made it up while I was rocking Brayden to sleep.  But you have to sing it in a Johnny Cash voice to get the full effect. 

All right, hopefully I will be able to share our travel experiences while in Europe... but I'm not making any promises!!  There will eventually be pics and such.  STAY TUNED :D

SOTD
We have 2 again.

One, because my running app got stuck on repeat for 30 minutes and I heard this song over and over and over:
Black Eyed Peas- Feel It


And two, because it was shared by a friend!  I <3 TMBG!
They Might Be Giants- The Mesopotamians


















1 comment: